Edificio de Investigación Ada Byron
C/ Arquitecto Francisco Peñalosa, nº 18
Ampliación Campus de Teatinos. Universidad de Málaga
29071 Málaga (Spain)
Phone: (+34) 951 952 914 Fax: (+34) 951 952 749
Domain of interest and research
- Secure Elements and Trusted Computing system design
- Security Engineering (Security Patterns)
- Monitoring of Security properties in Clouds
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (with European Doctorate mention), University of Malaga, in 2010.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science 2005 from the University of Malaga, Spain, in 2005.
- Master in Education from the University of Malaga, Spain, in 2018.
- TPM, a pattern for an architecture for Trusted Comuting. EuroPLOP 2020, Kloster Irsee, Bavaria, (Germany). In Press.
- ICITPM: Integrity validation of software in iterative Continuous Integration through the use of Trusted Platform Module (TPM). 1st Workshop on Dependability and Safety Emerging Cloud and Fog Systems (DeSECSyS) - Colocated with ESORICS, Guildford (United Kingdom). September 2020. In Press.
- A Security Pattern for Cloud service certification. In proc. SugarLoaf PLoP 2018, Valparaiso (Chile).
- Evolution Oriented Monitoring oriented to Security Properties for Cloud Applications. International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security ARES 2018, ACM Publisher. Hamburg (Germany).
- Software and Hardware Certification Techniques in a Combined Certification Model. International Conference on Security and Cryptography (SECRYPT), Vienna, AUSTRIA, pp. 405-410, 08-2014.
- A Performance-Oriented Monitoring System for Security Properties in Cloud Computing Applications. Computer Journal, vol. 55, issue: 8 pp. 979-994, 08-2012.
- TPM-based protection for mobile agents. Security and Communication Networks, vol. 4, issue 1 (SI), pp. 45-60, 01-2011.
- Security-enhanced ambient assisted living supporting school activities during hospitalization. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, vol. 3, issue 3, pp. 177-192, 09/2012.
- Policy Based Management for Security in Cloud Computing .Int Workshop on Convergence Security in Pervasive Environments/Int Workshop on Security on Security and Trust for Applications in Virtualized Environments Ubicación: Loutraki, Greece, Jun 28-30, 2011. Secure and Trust Computing, Data Management, and Applications. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 187. 2011.
AVISPA in the validation of Ambient Intelligence Scenarios. 4th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security Ubicación: Fukuoka Inst Technol, Fukuoka, JAPAN Fecha: MAR 16-19, 2009 International Conference on Availability, Reliability, and Security (ARES), vol 1-2 pp: 420-426, 2009.
Representation of Security and Dependability Solutions. Security and Dependability for Ambient Intelligence. Advances in Information Security Volumen: 45 Páginas: 69-95 Fecha de publicación: 2009.
- Trusted code execution in JavaCard. Trust, privacy and security in digital business. LNCS vol. 4657, pp. 269, 2007.
- Towards secure agent computing for ubiquitous computing and ambient intelligence. 4th International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing. LNCS, vol 4611 pp. 1201. 07/ 2007.
- A secure and auto-configurable environment for mobile agents in ubiquitous computing scenarios”. 3rd International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing, LNCS vol, 4159, pp. 977-987, 2006.
Attended courses and seminars
- European Intensive Programme on Information & Communication Systems Security (IPICS), August 2003.
- Smart University, Sophia-Antipolis (France), September 2005.
- Trainning Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC) in Orlando (USA), December 2012.
International Advisory Board
- International Journal of Grid and High Performance Computing (IJGHPC)
- International Journal of Information Security and Privacy (IJISP)
- Editorial Board:
- The Open Bioinformatics Journal (TOBJ)
- International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking (IJFGCN)
- Journal of Computer Science Research (JCSR)
- International Journal of Software Science and Computational Intelligence (IJSSCI)
- International Journal of Computers in Clinical Practice (IJCCP)
- International Journal of Systems and Software Security and Protection (IJSSSP)
- Program (co)chair:
- Organizing Committee
- Local chair
- AMI - First International Joint Conference on Ambient Intelligence 2010
- Project Reviewer
- FONCyT - Fondo para la Investigación Científica y Tecnológica
- Program Committee
- MODELSWARD 2015 – International Conference on Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development.
- AMI 2017
- International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Security Challenges in Emerging Networks - AISCEN 2019
- CIC 2011 - International Symposium on Models and Modeling Methodologies in Science and Engineering: MMMse 2011
- Depend 2009, 2010
- ICCGI International Multi-Conference on Computing in the Global Information Technology 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- ICMRS 2017
- ICONS - International Conference on Systems 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- ICSOFT – International Conference on Software Technologies 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Annual International Conference on ICT: Bid Data, Cloud and Security 2018
- International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security 2012, 2014, 2015
- SSCC - Security in Computing and Communications 2017, 2018, 2020
- TPMC - International Conference Theory and Practice in Modern Computing 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020
- IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS) 2019,2020
- European Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security 2019, 2020
- International Conference on Systems, Control and Communications 2020
- International Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing
- Journal of system Architecture
- Security & Communication Networks
- International Journal of Agent Technologies and Systems (IJATS)
- IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Transactions
- International Journal of Secure Software Engineering (IJSSE)
- IEEE Access
- International Journal of Hyperconnectivity and the Internet of Things (IJHIoT)
- International Journal of Risk and Contingency Management (IJRCM)
- ACM Transactions on Internet Technology