Edificio de Investigación Ada Byron
C/ Arquitecto Francisco Peñalosa, nº 18
Ampliación Campus de Teatinos. Universidad de Málaga
29071 Málaga (Spain)
Phone: +34 951 952 913
CEO of Decentralized Security decentralizedsecurity.es
- Secure Multipary Computation: Analisys of current SMPC protocols on specific scenarios with a focus on performance and security trade-offs.
- Applied crypto for Connected Car and Blockchain scenarios: Analysis of current security problems ,and proposal of new solutions, in Blockchain and Connected Car scenarios, in particular with regard to Privacy, Authentication and Confidentiality.
- Digital Identity: New requirements for interoperable identity scheme in the Future Internet, including sovering identity and blockchain solutions. Exploring the possiblities of wearable devices as identity enablers.
- Authentication, Authorization and Delegation: Definition and implementation of privacy frienly autentication mechanisms.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (with European Doctorate mention), University of Malaga (July 2008).
- MSc. in Mathematics, University of Malaga (July 2002).
- BSc. in Computer Science, UNED, Spain (August 2007).
- SAVE: Security plAtform for the internet of VEhicles
- NuCypher USP: NuCypher University Staking Program
- MOTAM: Methods to Optimize Road Transport through Mobile Applications
- DEPHISIT: Experimental Hybrid Platform for Intelligent Transport Systems
- Crypto4BC: Advanced Cryptography for Blockchain Applications
- Mikhail Egorov, MacLane Scott Wilkison, David Núñez and Isaac Agudo, “High-performance access management and data protection for distributed messaging applications”, filled in 2018-05-08, granted in 2020-02-25
- Mikhail Egorov, MacLane Scott Wilkison, David Núñez and Isaac Agudo, “Method and system for secure delegated access to encrypted data in big data computing clusters”, filled in 2018-05-08, granted in 2020-03-03
- David Núñez, Isaac Agudo, Mikhail Egorov and MacLane Scott Wilkison, “Method and system for switching public keys in ciphertexts”, filled in 2017-11-29.
- Mikhail Egorov, MacLane Scott Wilkison, David Núñez and Isaac Agudo, “Encryption for distributed storage and processing”, filled in 2017-11-09, granted in 2020-06-23
Integration of MPC into Besu through an extended private transaction model Proceedings Article
In: IEEE International Conference on Metaverse Computing, Networking and Applications, pp. 266-273, IEEE Computer Society IEEE, Kyoto, Japan, 2023.
Learning multi-party adversarial encryption and its application to secret sharing Journal Article
In: IEEE Access, 2022, ISSN: 2169-3536.
A Blockchain Approach for Decentralized V2X (D-V2X) Journal Article
In: IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 4001 – 4010, 2021, ISSN: 0018-9545.
Escrowed decryption protocols for lawful interception of encrypted data Journal Article
In: IET Information Security, vol. 13, pp. 498 – 507, 2019, ISSN: 1751-8709.
A Parametric Family of Attack Models for Proxy Re-Encryption Proceedings Article
In: 28th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium, pp. 290-301, IEEE Computer Society IEEE Computer Society, Verona, Italy, 2015, ISSN: 1063-6900.
NTRUReEncrypt: An Efficient Proxy Re-Encryption Scheme Based on NTRU Proceedings Article
In: 10th ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security (AsiaCCS), pp. 179-189, 2015, ISBN: 978-1-4503-3245-3.
BlindIdM: A Privacy-Preserving Approach for Identity Management as a Service Journal Article
In: International Journal of Information Security, vol. 13, pp. 199-215, 2014, ISSN: 1615-5262.
Courses and seminars
- Private seminar on “Blockchain, Distributed Identity and software based key protection and encryption” sponsored by Idfy, May 2019.
- European Intensive Programme on Information & Communication Systems Security (IPICS), September 2012.
- Computer Science Paradigms – Esp. in Information Security. University of la Laguna, November 2012