Edificio de Investigación Ada Byron
C/ Arquitecto Francisco Peñalosa, nº 18
Ampliación Campus de Teatinos. Universidad de Málaga
29071 Málaga (Spain)
Phone: +34-951-952916 Fax: +34-951-952749
Domain of interest and research
- Cyber Security
- System Engineering
- Trust Metrics for the Internet of Things (ESR@NeCS Program)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering with the Thesis: "Study, realization and integration of intelligent devices deployed for ambient intelligence applications"
- Master Degree in Computer Science Engineering with Thesis: "Analysis and applications of tools for penetration testing platform" Joomla!" " in collaboration with University of Genoa and Liguria Digitale SPA.
- Professional Master's Programmes in System Engineering acquired with Thesis: "Analysis, development and security of the internal system for Drydock management software."
- P.A. Zapata-Ramírez, G. Landi, M. Palma, D. Ferraris, M. Ponti, U. Pantaleo, M. Meidinger, V. Markantonatou, S. Coppo, C. Cerrano. Conference Paper: “The visualization of geographical dataset on mobile devices using Augmented Reality application based: a case of study from Liguria Region”
- M Palma · U Pantaleo · D Ferraris · D Scaradozzi · C Cerrano. Presentation: Category: New technologies & methods for scientific divers to improve underwater research. Underwater photomosaics: New tools fos faster benthic assessments and long term monitoring
- Patent Submitted: “ Method and device of an object path tracking” n° 102015000029875 (UB2015A001810) Ferraris Davide, Palma Marco, Pantaleo Ubaldo, Cerrano Carlo, Chiantore Maria Chiara
- Development of Android Application for underwater research: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubica.reefcheckmed&hl=it
Attended Conferences, Courses and Seminars
- Augmented Reality studies, participation at Augmented World Expo 2014 in Santa Clara (California, USA) May 27-29, 2014
- NECS PhD Winter School 2017 in Fai della Paganella (TN, Italy) February 7-10, 2017
- IFIP SEC 2017: Information Security Conference & Privacy Conference (Rome, Italy) from 29th to 31st of May 2017
- 17th International School on Foundations of Security Analysis and Design (FOSAD),Bertinoro (Italy) from 28th August to 2nd September 2017
- ESORICS: European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (Oslo,Norway) from 11th to 15th of September 2017
- QASA workshop @ESORICS2017 the 15th of September 2017