Edificio de Investigación Ada Byron
C/ Arquitecto Francisco Peñalosa, nº 18
Ampliación Campus de Teatinos. Universidad de Málaga
29071 Málaga (Spain)
Phone: +34 951 952 939
Domain of interest and research
- Privacy-Enhancing Technologies
- Covert Communication Channels
- Edge Computing Security
- PhD in Computer Science (University of Málaga, Spain, 2014)
- MSC in Computer Science (University of Málaga, Spain, 2008)
- BSc in Computer Science (University of Skövde, Sweden, 2007)
Recipient Anonymity Book Chapter Forthcoming
In: Sushil Jajodia, Pierangela Samarati, Moti Yung (Ed.): Forthcoming.
Constrained Proximity Attacks on Mobile Targets Journal Article
In: ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security (TOPS), vol. 25, no. 10, pp. 1 – 29, 2022, ISSN: 2471-2566.
Immune System for the Internet of Things using Edge Technologies Journal Article
In: IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 6, pp. 4774-4781, 2019, ISSN: 2327-4662.
Evolving privacy: From sensors to the Internet of Things Journal Article
In: Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 75, pp. 46–57, 2017, ISSN: 0167-739X.
Query Privacy in Sensing-as-a-Service Platforms Proceedings Article
In: Sabrina De Capitani Vimercati, Fabio Martinelli (Ed.): 32nd International Conference on ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection (IFIP SEC 2017), pp. 141–154, Springer Springer, Roma, Italy, 2017.
Location Privacy in Wireless Sensor Networks Book
Taylor & Francis, 2016, ISBN: 9781498776332.
The full list of publications can be accessed here.
Attended courses and seminars
- FOSAD 2013: 13th International School on Foundations of Security Analysis and Design. Bertinoro, Italy (2013)
- Control Systems Security Models, Malaga, Spain (2010)
- Service Protocol Verification, Malaga, Spain (2010)
- IPICS 2009: Intensive Programme on Information and Communication Security. Viena, Austria (2010)
- SWING 2009: 4th Bertinoro PhD School on Security of Wireless Networking. Bertinoro, Italy (2009)
- Security and Privacy for wireless resource constrained devices, University of Malaga, Spain (2009)
- SWING 2008: 3rd Bertinoro PhD School on Security of Wireless Networking. Bertinoro, Italy (2008)
- General Chair
- 2019: EuroSPEC
- Program (co)Chair
- Organization committee member:
- Program committee member (most recent ones):
- Member of UNE CTN 320/SC5 (Spanish Mirror of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27)
- IEEE Member