STM (Security and Trust Management) is a working group of ERCIM (European Research Consortium in Informatics and Mathematics). STM 2018 is the fourteenth workshop in this series and will be held in Barcelona, Spain, in conjunction with the 23rd European Symposium On Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2018). The workshop seeks submissions from academia, industry, and government presenting novel research on all theoretical and practical aspects of security and trust in ICTs.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Access control
- Applied cryptography
- Data and application security
- Data protection
- Data/system integrity
- Digital rights management
- Economics of security and privacy
- Formal methods for security and trust
- Identity management
- Legal and ethical issues
- Mobile security
- Networked systems security
- Operating systems security
- Security and trust metrics
- Security and trust policies
- Security and trust management architectures
- Security and trust for big data
- Security and trust in cloud environments
- Security and trust in content delivery networks
- Security and trust in crowdsourcing
- Security and trust in grid computing
- Security and trust in the Internet of Things
- Security and trust in pervasive computing
- Security and trust in services
- Security and trust in social networks
- Social implications of security and trust
- Trust assessment and negotiation
- Trust in mobile code
- Trust models
- Trust management policies
- Trust and reputation systems
- Trusted platforms
- Trustworthy systems and user devices
Instructions for paper submission
All submissions should be appropriately anonymized (i.e., papers should not contain author names or affiliations, or obvious citations). Submissions should be at most 16 pages in the LNCS format, including the bibliography and well-marked appendices.
All submissions must be written in English, and only PDF files will be accepted (a Latex source file will be required for the final version of accepted papers). The final version of an accepted paper must be in the format required for publication in the LNCS series.
Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
Submissions are to be made to the submission web site at:
Papers must be received by the deadline of June 29, 2018 (11:59 p.m. American Samoa time). Authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their papers will be presented at the workshop. As in previous years, the proceedings are planned to be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
A paper submitted to STM 2018 cannot be under review for any other conference or journal during the time it is being considered for STM 2018. Furthermore, after you submit to STM 2018, you must await our response before submitting elsewhere. If you submit your paper to another conference or journal either before/after submission of the paper to STM 2018, we will reject your paper without review and will also notify the other conference/journal. This restriction applies to identical as well as to substantially similar papers.
June 16, 2018 June 29, 2018
July 16, 2018 July 30, 2018
July 23, 2018 August 6, 2018