The list of accepted papers is as follows:
- Ulrik Franke
Paper: "Cyber insurance against electronic payment service outages"
- Ravi Jhawar, Karim Lounis, Sjouke Mauw and Yunior Ramírez-Cruz
Paper: "Semi-automatically Augmenting Attack Trees using an Annotated Attack Tree Library"
- Tahsin Civan Mert DGönmez
Paper: "Verifiable Outsourcing of Computations Using Garbled Onions"
- Maharage Nisansala Sevwandi Perera and Takeshi Koshiba
Paper: "Achieving Strong Security and Verifier-local Revocation for Dynamic Group Signatures from Lattice Assumptions"
- Suhho Lee and Seehwan Yoo
Paper: "TUX: Trust Update on Linux integrity"
- Simone Raponi and Roberto Di Pietro
Paper: "A Spark is Enough in a Straw World: a Study of Websites Password Management in the Wild"
- Fan Yang, Santiago Escobar, Catherine Meadows and Jose Meseguer
Paper: "Modular Verification of Sequential Composition for Private Channels in Maude-NPA"
- Katarzyna Kapusta and Gerard Memmi
Paper: "A Fast and Scalable Fragmentation Algorithm For Data Protection For Multi-Storage Over Independent Locations"