Edificio de Investigación Ada Byron
C/ Arquitecto Francisco Peñalosa, nº 18
Ampliación Campus de Teatinos. Universidad de Málaga
29071 Málaga (España)
Phone: +34 951952912 Fax: +34 951952749
Domain of interest and research
- Trust and Reputation Management,
- CyberSEc4Euro, PRECISE, NeCS , NESSoS (NoE on Security for Software Engineering), A4Cloud, Cloud Accountability project, GREDIA (security for Grids), SPIKE (Identity federations and security for SMEs),
- Trust and Reputation Management
- Trust in IoT environments
- Trust in cloud environments
- PhD in Computer Science (University of Liverpool), 2004
- MSc in Mathematics (University of Malaga), 1996
POM: A Trust-based AHP-like Methodology to Solve Conflict Requirements for the IoT Book Section
In: Collaborative Approaches for Cyber Security in Cyber-Physical Systems, pp. 145-170, Springer, 2023, ISSN: 1613-5113.
A Test Environment for Wireless Hacking in Domestic IoT Scenarios Journal Article
In: Mobile Networks and Applications, 2022, ISSN: 1383-469X.
A model-driven approach to ensure trust in the IoT Journal Article
In: Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences, vol. 10, no. 50, 2020, ISSN: 2192-1962.
A Trust Model for Popular Smart Home Devices Journal Article
In: International Journal of Information Security, 2020, ISSN: 1615-5262.
A Model Specification for the Design of Trust Negotiations Journal Article
In: Computers & Security, vol. 84, pp. 288-300, 2019, ISSN: 0167-4048.
TrUStAPIS: A Trust Requirements Elicitation Method for IoT Journal Article
In: International Journal of Information Security, pp. 111-127, 2019, ISSN: 1615-5262.
Modelling Privacy-Aware Trust Negotiations Journal Article
In: Computers & Security, vol. 77, pp. 773-789, 2018, ISSN: 0167-4048.
Modelling Trust Dynamics in the Internet of Things Journal Article
In: Information Sciences, vol. 396, pp. 72-82, 2017, ISSN: 0020-0255.
A Model-driven Approach for Engineering Trust and Reputation into Software Services Journal Article
In: Journal of Network and Computer Applications, vol. 69, pp. 134-151, 2016, ISSN: 1084-8045.
- Program co.chair of IFIP WG 11.11 International Conference on Trust Management, Amsterdam October 2023.
- Program co-chair of the Track on trust of ATC’16, Toulousse (France)
- Chair of the 1st A4Cloud Summer school on Accountability and Security in the Cloud, Malaga (Spain), 2-6 June 2014
- Program co-Chair of the 7th IFIP WG 11.11 International conference on Trust Management, Malaga (Spain), 3-5 June 2013
- Spring School on Trustworthy Services and Systems, May 2013, Malaga (Spain)
- Program co-Chair of the 7th Workshop on Security and Trust Management, Copenhagen (Denmark), 27-28 June, 2011
- Publicity Chair of the 6th Workshop on Security and Trust Management, Athens (Greece), 23-24 September, 2010
- Publication Chair of the 7th International Conference on Trust,
Privacy and Security in Digital Business, Bilbao (Spain), 30-31 August, 2010
- Program Committee member of many events.
- Secretary of IFIP WG 11.14 on Secure Service Engineering
- IFIP WG 11.11 on Trust Management
- ERCIM WG STM, Security and Trust Management
- Member of the editorial board of IJIIP, International Journal of Intelligent Information Processing
- Davide Ferraris (2022)
- Martin Kolar (2022)
- Francisco Moyano (2015)
- Will Winsborough award on Trust Management, Copenhagen, 2019
- IFIPTM 2016 Graduate Symposium, Darmstadt (Germany), 2016
- 1st A4cloud Summer School on Accountability in the cloud, Malaga (Spain), 2014
- Invited Talk at WOSIS 2013, Angers (France)
- NESSoS Roadmap at WISSE 2013, Valencia (Spain)