Jose A. Montenegro
Domain of interest and research
- AI Security
- July 2007 – PhD in Computer Science – University of Malaga
- 2005-2007 Master in Business Administration (MBA). National Distance Education University. UNED.
- 2001 – Master in Computer Science. University of Malaga
- 1994 – Bachelor in Computer Science. University of Malaga
A practical solution for sealed bid and multi-currency auctions Journal Article
In: Computers & Security, vol. 45, pp. 186-198, 2014, ISSN: 0167-4048.
Secure sealed-bid online auctions using discreet cryptographic proofs Journal Article
In: Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 57, pp. 2583–2595, 2013, ISSN: 0895-7177.
Pervasive Authentication and Authorization Infrastructures for Mobile Users Journal Article
In: Computer and Security, vol. 29, pp. 501-514, 2010, ISSN: 0167-4048.
Attended courses and seminars
- 2007- 2008 – PostDoctoral Fulbright Grant- Computer Security Division (ITL) NIST
- Jul. 2002 – Fifth European Intensive Programme on Information and Communication Technologies Security (IPICS 2002) 8-19 July Karlovassi, Samos Island, Greece
- Program committee member:
- 1st International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science, CLOSER 2011, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands 7-9 May 2011
- 6th International Conference on P2P, Parallel, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing (3PGCIC 2011), Barcelona, Spain. October 26-28, 2011.
- The 2nd International Conference on Cloud Computing, CloudCom 2010, November 30- December 3, 2010, Indianapolis,USA
- 13th Conference on Information Security and Cryptology ICISC’10, December 1-3, 2010, Seoul, Korea
The First International Workshop on Cloud Computing Interoperability and Services (InterCloud 2010), June 28 – July 2, 2010 Caen, Normandy, France
- 12th Conference on Information Security and Cryptology ICISC’09, December 2-4, 2009, Seoul, Korea
2nd International Workshop on Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems CISIS’09, September 23-26, 2009, Burgos, Spain
- The 1st International Conference on Cloud Computing, CloudCom 2009, December 1-4, 2009, Beijing, China
- Secure Sealed-Bid Online Auctions Using Discreet Cryptographic Proofs, 2008 NIST Sigma Xi Postdoctoral Poster Presentation