Edificio de Investigación Ada Byron
C/ Arquitecto Francisco Peñalosa, nº 18
Ampliación Campus de Teatinos. Universidad de Málaga
29071 Málaga (Spain)
Phone: +34-951-952916 Fax: +34-951-952749
Domain of interest and research
- Trust negotiation
- Software engineering
- Electronic engineering
- Trustworthy Information Exchange: Trust Negotiation Framework for Developers (ESR4 - NECS Project)
- REC - GlobalLogic: 2014 - 2016. C++ Software Engineer on the P71 Contactless smart card project for the NXP company. I was developing and maintaining the ISS (Instruction Set Simulator) that simulates the contactless smart card hardware and it is used for a customer application development. I was mainly responsible for new security features and memory management unit.
- AGO Engineering (Siemens PSE): 2012 - 2014. C++ Software Engineer on the NT HLR project. I was developing and maintaining new telecommunication features related to the GSM subscriber database. I was developing Java WebGUI that creates interface between the GSM subscriber database and the end-user.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Process Control (The University of Zilina, Slovakia, 2011). I was studying railway and road traffic control, safety systems and it was all related to informatics. My thesis was named "Simulation of railway traffic" and it is a 3D graphic simulation of railway safety devices and railway traffic made in C++ and OpenGL. The simulation measures and evaluates the route capacity of the modelled railways.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Informatics (The University of Zilina, Slovakia, 2009). I was studying general principles of informatics as math, algebra, object-oriented programming, algorithm development, logic systems, database systems and system programming. My bachelor work was named "Protected mode of the Intel 80386 and later processors" and I developed a micro-kernel capable of switching the processor modes and executing a multitasked protected mode code.